Job ID: R223098
Location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Private Label Art Director
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and collaboration.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Design, direct and translate conceptual input into Private Label packaging layouts, instruction sheets, parts diagrams, troubleshooting guides and spec sheets.
- Manage and mentor Private Label design team members.
- Collaborate with leaders to evaluate and improve processes and workflows.
- Work effectively with vendors on print guidelines, expectations and due dates.
- Maintain private label product data in project databases, files and archives.
- Coordinate with product managers on project specifications for product, packaging and label design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related art field.
- 7+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Requires travel to branch locations.
- Complete medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals, and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- A first-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products, and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!