What you’ll do…
At Sam’s Club, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between.
As a Senior Manager of Private Brand Management, your expertise, vision, and strategy will enable you to bring new brand strategies to life for the Private Brands team at Sam’s Club. Leveraging your advocacy and influence, you’ll make a direct impact on the business and deliver on our brand promise of creating special for our members. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture and have the support you need to do your job, learn, grow, and succeed.
What you’ll do…
In this role, you will leverage member analytics, financial data, and feedback to make member-centric recommendations and decisions, enhance effective internal and external partnerships, and build brand loyalty for the Member’s Mark brand.
Success in this role requires sound judgment, thoughtful planning, and the ability to influence others. You’ll use your executive presence to work with brand managers, marketing, and suppliers and navigate interesting, complex challenges to create consistency while enhancing member knowledge of Sam’s Club Private Brands across all channels.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are comfortable developing a member-focused strategic brand approach to a multibillion-dollar business
- You are member-centric and drive member-focused recommendations and decisions across all member touchpoints in branding.
- You are data-savvy: you can analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies that reflect on brand growth
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving and maintaining brand guardrails and adherence to the brand architecture.
- Leading and coordinating all brand initiatives in support of Member’s Mark brand.
- Presenting and influencing diverse audiences across divisions using appropriate frameworks/tools.
- Driving consistent messaging and overall experience specific to Member’s Mark brand dot com item pages, emails, marketing, PR, and more.
- Leveraging fact-based data & analytics insights to build a cohesive narrative, form an argument, organize thoughts, and present in a clear, concise & meaningful way.
- Building, maintaining, and enhancing effective internal and external partnerships through demonstrated integrity.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 year’s experience in brand development and
management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area OR 6 years experience in brand development and management, developing
creative briefs, marketing, or related area.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Leading a cross-functional team
- Masters: Business Administration
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
- Home Office: Sam’s Home Office
- time type: Full time
- job requisition id: R-1308895