Company: BJ’s Club Support Center
Type: Full Time
Location: MA, United States
Join a team of more than 30,000 team members, comprised of our Club Support Center and over 230 clubs and 7 distribution centers. We’re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their families and homes. BJ’s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team environment where all team members can learn, grow and be themselves.
The Allocation Analyst is primarily responsible for creating purchase orders and allocating inventory to Clubs to maximize sales and inventory investment. This is accomplished by managing inventory flow across our Club, Distribution, and Ecommerce networks to minimize expense. This position works within a Merchandise Category team, including Merchant, Merchant Assistant, and Planner. It leverages expertise and guidance from the Planning & Allocation Manager as well as from the Allocation Lead position. Review daily Club inventory levels and sales forecasts within assigned Merchandise Categories to ensure Clubs are allocated the right amount of inventory to maintain targeted in stock goals to enhance the Member experience. Monitor vendor performance to ensure that purchase orders are fulfilled completely and delivered on time. Demonstrate proficiency in SAP & E3 (specifically maintaining demand, forecasting, and replenishment system parameters) to allocate inventory and achieve KPI target goals efficiently. Monitor KPI performance of Club in stock, Sales Plan, Inventory Turn improvement, Monthly Inventory Plans, and Margin plan to ensure assigned Merchandise Categories are on target. Escalate to the management team when vendor performance issues are impacting KPI performance. Recommend inventory strategy efficiency improvements for the DC network and clubs.
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years of relevant inventory management experience
- Results-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expert command of retail math concepts, applications, and analysis
- Intermediate Excel skills; must be proficient in formulas, V-lookups, and Pivot Tables
- Outlook management
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities