Attention all golf pros, caddies, and people who look great in argyle: Convenience giant 7-Eleven Inc. just dropped a golf-inspired Retailer-owned Brand merch collection for brand fans who want to look good and feel good when hitting the range. Whether you’re an avid player or a dedicated spectator, swing by 7Collection.com – the retailer’s online merchandise store – to shop The Convenience Tour capsule and tee off in style:
- Drive the Dress Code. Grab your club-approved polos for the links or relax poolside post-round with crops, tanks, and Ts.
- Find Your Shade. Stay cool and look cool in the summer heat with ballcaps, bucket hats, and snapbacks.
- Chip. & Gulp. Birdie your way through the course with these lucky 7 golf balls and tees.
- Swing with Flair. Take your fairway ‘fit to the next level with Convenience Tour patches, pins, and socks featuring our vintage rooster logo from the late 1940s.
- Keep it Chill. Shield your drinks from the sun with a can cooler, or use a traditional soft-sided cooler to keep your Big Gulp chilling in your golf cart.
“We know our brand fans are also big sports fans, so we’re excited to launch our first-ever 7Collection drop centered around the sport of the summer… golf!” said Marissa Jarratt, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing & Sustainability Officer. “Now when avid or aspiring golf enthusiasts stop at our stores to fuel up before a day on the course, they can also look fresh on the fairway with streetwear-inspired designs in our signature colors.”