This week Kroger shared how it is helping shoppers save as they prepare for the holidays, including affordable meal ideas while families enjoy time together.
For families looking for easy, affordable meals during winter break, Kroger is suggesting options to feed a family of four at an average cost of approximately $10 per meal, including many Retail-owned Brand favorites such as:
- A traditional breakfast, including a dozen Kroger eggs, Kroger sausage patties, fresh fruit, and toast.
- Grilled cheese, is the perfect lunch prepared with Kroger American cheese slices, tomato soup, and a side of fresh baby carrots.
- Spaghetti and meatballs, featuring Private Selection spaghetti noodles, Prego pasta sauce, and Kroger meatballs alongside a fresh Kroger Caesar chopped salad kit.
- Chicken and veggies, a quick and easy meal serving Home Chef’s rotisserie chicken, russet potatoes, and your family’s favorite Kroger frozen veggies.
- Pizza night with Home Chef’s Ready to Heat pizza served alongside a fresh Kroger Mediterranean-style chopped salad kit.
“Whether you are shopping in-store, Kroger Delivery or Pickup, we make it easy to save this holiday season and every day,” said, Matt Meyer, vice president of pricing and promotion. “From entertaining and preparing your holiday meal to cooking for kids at home for the holidays, we have customers covered with hundreds of ways to save on the products that mean the most to them. This month alone, we will offer more than $360 million in savings, ensuring our customers have all the fresh and festive food they need to make their holidays memorable.”
The grocer’s holiday savings event, running from December 11-24, is poised to help customers create unforgettable memories with family and friends with offers on the products they need most this season. For customers’ entertaining and snacking needs, savings are available on items such as cheese, packaged meat, crackers and potato chips. Bakers should be on the lookout for offers to save on supplies like sugar, eggs, cooking sprays and baking mixes.
Customer’s looking for even more savings and convenience, who have not yet joined Boost by Kroger Plus, can now try Boost with a free 30-day no-risk trial—a great way to maximize convenience and savings this holiday season. Boost members receive 2X fuel points for every dollar spent as well as exclusive savings on Kroger-owned Brand products, including Murray’s Cheese, Vitacost, Home Chef, Simple Truth and Private Selection.