Kroger today shared a zero-compromise fresh Easter menu to serve a family of ten – complete with every bunny’s favorite candies—for less than $7.50 per person.
“At Kroger, we offer lower prices and more choices every day,” said Stuart Aitken, senior vice president and chief merchant & marketing officer. “We promise our customers a zero-compromise Easter meal that is delicious and made affordable by our everyday low prices. Kroger is Fresh for Everyone no matter the day, year or holiday. This Easter is better than inflation free with the consistent value and savings we offer our customers every day, and we’ll even take care of planning with an incredible family meal.”
This Easter the grocer is suggesting a fresh menu to feed a crowd of ten that is delicious and affordable including:
- Kroger Spiral Ham
- Private Selection Wisconsin 5 Cheese Blend Macaroni & Cheese
- Kroger Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit Bag BIG Deal!
- Simple Truth Organic Whole Carrots served roasted
- Kroger Southern Style Potato Salad
- Kroger Brown and Serve Classic Enriched White Rolls
- Bakery Fresh Goodness Peach Pie
- Simple Truth Organic Blueberries and whipped cream for a fresh dessert option
Customers can also count on enjoying the most delectable Easter basket, teaming with sweet treats such as:
- Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Bunnies
- Brach’s Jellybeans
- Reese’s Eggs
- Snickers, Twix and Starburst Assorted Easter Candy Bulk Variety Bag
Easter bunnies looking to stock their baskets with gift cards can earn 4X Fuel Points on all gift card purchases for a limited time.
This month, the grocer is offering more savings with the buy five, save $5 event now through April 11. Additionally, customers may redeem digital coupons up to five times with the Kroger 5x digital event running from April 12-25.